Login to the Christiana Care Patient Portal Accessing Christiana Care allows you to access your records and make appointments. You must first sign up for Christiana Care if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Christiana Care Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Christiana Care customer service phone number and email address for any additional assistance.
About Christiana Care
As an organization, our mission is to be a caring partner in the health of our neighbors. This is done by developing innovative, cost-effective, equitable, and affordable care systems that are valued by our neighbors. This is our promise. It is called The ChristianaCare Method.
Christiana Care offers the best health care technology to meet your needs. Our commitment to working with you to meet all your needs is more important than any technology. We are here to help you live the life you desire.
How to Register Christiana Care Patient Portal?
First, create an account in Christiana Care’s patient portal if you are new to the company.
To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of Christiana Care and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Create Account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How to Log In to Christiana Care Patient Portal?
You will need your patient username and password to log in to the Christiana Care patient portal. You can register if you are a brand new patient.
- Visit the official Christiana Care website at https://christianacare.org/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Next, click on the “Union Hospital” option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How to Reset Christiana Care Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://patientportal.uhcc.com/Phm-PhmHome.HomePage.WR.mthr?application=phm&hcis=UNH.LIVEF.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot Password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How To Change The Christiana Care Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- To retrieve your username, visit the official patient portal at link https://patientportal.uhcc.com/Phm-PhmHome.HomePage.WR.mthr?application=phm&hcis=UNH.LIVEF.
- Click on the button Forgot Username?.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Christiana Care App
Download the Christiana Care Patient Mobile App:-
|Google Play Store||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.christianacare.patientportal.play&hl=en_IN&gl=US|
Christiana Care Customer Support
You can reach Christiana Care Customer Support if you have any questions about accessing the Christiana Care Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
By phone:- Visit our phone directory
|Christiana Care Hospital Address||ChristianaCare, PO Box 1668, Wilmington, DE 19899|
Christiana Care Patient Portal Phone Number
If you have questions or comments, call us at 302-733-1000.
Important Link Of Christiana Care
|Christiana Care Official Website||https://christianacare.org/|
Everything related to Christiana Care Patient Portal Login and Signup as well as customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.